Mechanical Engineering is an engineering discipline that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems.
The field requires a solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, and structural analysis. Mechanical engineers use these core principles along with tools like computer-aided engineering and product lifecycle management to design and analyze manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, heating and cooling systems, motor vehicles, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices and more.
Our Mechanical Engineering Department is well-equipped as per the curriculum and is in line with the modern developments in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
The following laboratories exist in the department :-
* Mechanical Engineering Lab
* Fluid Mechanical Lab
* Automobile Engineering Lab
* Modern Workshop
* Meteorology & Measurement Lab
* Dynamics of Machines and Vibration Lab
* Heat & Mass Transfer Lab
* Machine Design Lab
* CAD/CAM Lab
* Graphics & Engineering Drawing Lab
* Fluid Mechanics Lab
* Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Lab
* Manufacturing Science Lab
* Applied Thermodynamics Lab