The corporate world has undergone tremendous changes during the past two decades because of mobilization of economies from industrialization to knowledge based corporate sector & hyper-completion. Therefore companies only recruit a manager who has:
1-an analytical mind,
2-a multifaceted approach,
3-a problem-solving attitude, and
4-crises management ability.
We prepare our students to develop these competencies so that they carry with them an approach and ability to think critically and creatively and to learn more quickly from experience to provide effective leadership to corporate world. We are equipped with all modern facilities so as to give our students right kind of exposure to develop above mentioned qualities.
Presently, we offer an MBA programme affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow and Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi. It is a two-year full time programme. AITM endeavors to cater to the ever-growing demand in the Indian and Global market for high quality competent managers with an entrepreneurial bent and an ability for strategic decision making, planning and vision.
The two-year programme aims to provide knowledge -both practical and theoretical-skills which will develop confidence in the students to contribute to the growth of corporate world.
And thus, the curriculum is designed to stimulate conceptual and perceptual knowledge and to lay down a strong foundation in basic disciplines, followed by training in core areas, where students choose electives along with summer training, project research, etc. The whole program is divided into four semesters which cover all the basic disciplines.
- Dual specialization in Marketing / Finance/ HR/ IT/IB.
- Pedagogy besides lectures includes projects, workshops, case studies, role-plays etc.
- Regular industry-institute interface through industrial visits and seminars.
- Student's all round development.
- Qualified and experienced faculty drawn from academia and industry.
- 6 to 8 weeks of summer training in industry as part of the curriculum.
- Research projects/market surveys under the guidance of faculty members are undertaken by the students from time to time to check & improve their ability to implement management tools & techniques.
A student can opt any two specializations out of following five areas in second year of the programme:
1. Human Resource
3. Financial Management
4. Information Technology
5. International Business
OPEN SPECIALIZATIONS* ELECTIVES
A student can opt any one open specialization out of following four areas in fourth semester:
1. Insurance and Risk Management
2. Hospitality Management
3. Project Management
4. Rural Management
Note: *To Run any Particular Specialization electives given above a minimum of 10 students are required.